2800 S. Taylor Drive
Acuity provides property and casualty insurance products for consumers and businesses in the United States. At Acuity, protecting what matters most to you and your family is our number one goal.
- Only commercial regional insurer to be rated A+ by both A.M. Best and Standard & Poor's, making Acuity an icon of strength.
- In business since 1925, Acuity is the 57th largest insurer in the nation and manages nearly $4 billion in assets.
- Named the #9 large company to work for in America.
- Acuity was named to PEOPLE's first-ever top 50 "Companies That Care."
- Ranked as a Best Workplace for Camaraderie.
- Writes a broad spectrum of property and casualty coverages for families and businesses in 26 states.
- Mission is "to protect and enhance the well-being of our customers. When disaster strikes, we help rebuild shattered lives".
- Customers continually give Acuity's claims service high marks, with Acuity maintaining a 96% satisfaction rating.
- Named to Ward's 50 list of top-performing companies for 18 consecutive years.
- In recent years, Acuity earned Company of the Year awards from independent insurance agent associations in multiple states, including New Mexico, Indiana, and Minnesota.
- Named the #1 company when it comes to ease of doing business three years running by Deep Customer Connections.