CPCU-Loman Education Foundation Internship Financial Aid Program
About the Program
Internships are a great way to discover the limitless opportunities within the insurance industry. But as a student, sometimes finances can get in the way of you following your path.
That's where the CPCU-Loman Education Foundation Internship Financial Aid Program comes in.
Each year, the CPCU-Loman Education Foundation offers up to $2,000 in financial aid to help students like you offset the costs of professional clothing, travel, housing and other expenses that may prevent you from pursuing an internship in the insurance industry that is located outside of your hometown.
To qualify for the CPCU-Loman Education Foundation Internship Financial Aid Program, you must:
- Be a college sophomore, junior or senior
- Have applied for, secured or accepted a paid insurance-related internship that requires you to work an average of 30-40 hours/week for at least eight weeks total
- Be registered for credit during the internship period*
- Apply early, as funds are limited
- Be a United States Citizen
Take the next step on your path, apply for the CPCU-Loman Education Foundation Internship Financial Aid Program!
Visit www.CPCUSociety.org/CPCU-Loman for more details.
*If your internship program is non-credit based, you are required to submit a full-time faculty member’s letter of recommendation that states that the internship is part of your academic studies.