RIMS welcomes students to become part of the next generation of risk management and insurance professionals with FREE student membership to its society. RIMS membership helps you:
- Interact with 11,000+ members in more than 60 countries.
- Attend events held by local chapters and the RIMS 2017 Annual Conference & Exhibition.
- Receive mentorship from an industry professional.
Connect & Stay Up-to-Date
- Read about industry trends in Risk Management magazine and the RM Monitor blog.
- Discuss hot topics and get industry advice in eGroups.
- Supplement your education with workshops, webinars, and online courses.
- Participate in the ABSIP scholar program.
- Compete in the Spencer-RIMS Risk Management Challenge.
- Share your resume and search for jobs in the Career Center.
Join RIMS and launch your career.
As the preeminent organization dedicated to advancing the practice of risk management, RIMS, the risk management society™, is a global not-for-profit organization representing more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable and government entities throughout the world. Founded in 1950, RIMS brings networking, professional development and education opportunities to its membership of more than 11,000 risk management professionals who are located in more than 60 countries.