Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation (LWCC) is a private, nonprofit mutual insurance company that is the largest workers’ compensation carrier in the state. We revitalized a workers’ comp system on the verge of collapse and have continued to provide much-needed stability in Louisiana. LWCC carries an “A” (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best.
Since 1992, LWCC has focused on the unique needs of Louisiana businesses and offers policyholders a full range of services under one roof. While other carriers will come and go as market conditions fluctuate, LWCC will always be here to meet the needs of Louisiana businesses and its hard-working employees.
- To guarantee the solvency of the corporation while providing the highest standard of customer service.
- To provide workers’ compensation insurance to Louisiana employers at the lowest feasible cost.
- To provide the injured worker with rapid, efficient, and complete compensation for injuries and to provide the best opportunity for a rapid return to work.
- To manage risk and to educate agents, insureds, and employees on the value of a safe workplace.
- To promote quality and efficiency throughout the organization.
As a workers’ comp carrier that serves the needs of Louisiana employers, we understand the state’s unique cultural heritage, economic climate, industrial composition and diverse people. As a single-state, single-line workers’ comp insurance carrier, our focus is on you, the employers and workers of Louisiana. We always aim to provide an unparalleled customer experience. It is our mission and our passion.