As the industry’s trusted and respected knowledge leader, The Institutes and our affiliates are committed to meeting the evolving professional development needs of the risk management and insurance community. We prepare people to fulfill their professional and ethical responsibilities by offering customer-focused and innovative educational solutions.
We offer a wide variety of courses, programs and professional development opportunities to fill knowledge gaps at any level and in a variety of functional areas within the risk management and insurance industry.
Our knowledge solutions include:
- Introductory and foundational courses and programs
- Functional-area courses and designation programs
- Management and business courses and programs
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU®) designation program
- Executive Education programs
- Leadership Development
- Online courses and programs
- Custom solutions
- Industry research
- Continuing education (CE) courses
- Career-building leadership opportunities
- Internship opportunities and industry resources for students
- Educational programs for preprofessionals and public policymakers
Additionally, most Institutes courses carry college credit recommendations from the American Council on Education, so many of our courses can be applied directly to certain associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees at prestigious partner colleges and universities.