Celebrating our 100th anniversary in 2014, CSAA Insurance Group is one of the top 20 personal lines property and casualty insurance groups in the United States. We offer automobile, homeowners and other personal lines of insurance to AAA members, through partnerships with AAA clubs in 23 states and the District of Columbia.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, we have more than 3,600 employees located primarily in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey, and Oklahoma. Our employees are committed to building strong relationships that serve AAA members and clubs by making insurance simple, proactive and personal.
We are proud of our values-based culture and are frequently recognized as a leader in employee professional development, corporate responsibility, diversity and wellness:
- Top 100 for Leadership Development in Leadership Excellence magazine
- Commitment to diversity recognized by Diversity Inc magazine
- Gold Fit-Friendly Award from the American Heart Association
- Perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign’s corporate equality index
- Points of Light award for Excellence in Workplace Volunteer Programs
- One of 50 most community-minded companies in the U.S. by Points of Light in partnership with Bloomberg LP
Our company is rated -A+- by A.M. Best, the insurance industry’s most respected ratings agency, and we are on a path of significant expansion. In the past 10 years, we have grown from a regional insurance provider in three states to a coast-to-coast organization reaching nearly 17 million AAA members in 23 states and Washington DC.
To find out about all of the full time career opportunities at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer please click on this link: